Use Preview Mode to preview forms before saving, publishing or sharing the form. Forms will display as they would during a data collection session.
Access the Forms section from the Pinnacle menu.
Use Preview mode for new forms, form drafts and already published forms.
- Move Preview Mode toggle to the right to turn on.
- Move toggle to the left to turn Preview Mode off and return to form edit page.
- Form displays as it will during a session.
Note: You can cancel, save draft and publish forms while in Preview Mode. You cannot interact with form fields while in Preview Mode.
The Cancel button deletes new forms and edits made to existing forms. It does not turn off Preview Mode and return to the edit page. Edits cannot be made to forms that have been used in a data collection session.
A modal displays to confirm you want to discard changes made to forms.
Actions Allowed in Preview Mode
- Click Cancel button to delete unsaved or unpublished forms and edits made to existing forms.
- Click Save Draft button to save form as a draft.
- Click Publish to publish new forms and edits made to unused forms.