Refacing of the Permissions Group Area
- The Permissions Group tab in Pinnacle has a received a major face lift. Many permissions now include tooltips that help explain what functionality that permission affords the user.
- Users with Permission to the "My Forms and Measurements" area of Pinnacle can now share Measurements with other Pinnacle users. Previously, only Forms could be shared with other users.
Add/Remove Performers Mid-observation
- As the observer in a Data Collection session, you can now add/remove performers during the session. Previously, the observer would need to create a new session if the performers changed before the session ended.
"Filter by Status" Field for All Reports
- Each report in the Reports area now includes a "Filter by Status" field where the user can sort by 'Active', 'Inactive', or both types of employees. (Note: 'Active' refers to employees currently assigned a Pinnacle subscription license and 'Inactive' refers to employees currently not assigned a Pinnacle subscription license).
Dropdown Menus Easier to Read
- Items listed under group headers in dropdown menus are now indented under their respective group header so that the items contrast more from the header.