Users have the ability to share measurements with other users in the same organization. This helps streamline measurements used in forms across the organization.
Access the Forms section from the Pinnacle menu.
- Click the My Measurements tab.
- Click Share in the Actions menu for the desired measurement. The Share Measurement modal displays.
- Select recipient(s) with whom you would like to share the measurement.
- Click Share to confirm the action.
- Click Cancel to cancel the action.
- The shared icon will display next to the measurement that was shared.
- The Shared Measurements page has two sections: My Organization's Shared Measurements and Templates from Pinnacle.
- My Organization's Shared Measurements - displays measurements shared with you by members fo your organization. Recipients of shared measurements have the ability to use the measurements during data collection sessions and to clone the measurements.
- Templates from Pinnacle - displays measurements created and automatically shared by Pinnacle. Currently, there is one measurement shared by Pinnacle: Y/N Checklist.Shared measurements will display on the recipients' Shared Measurements page.