The experience log allows RBT Maintenance / BCBA Certification supervisees to enter and track experience hours to meet certification requirements. Experience hours entered in the log will be reflected on the My Tracker page.
Access the Experience section from the Pinnacle menu.
The Log page displays all experience hours entered by the the user to reflect RBT Maintenance / BCBA Certification hours.
- Hours are organized and can be filtered by:
- RBT Independent
- RBT Supervised
- BCBA Supervised
- Click the Add Log button to create a new log entry.
- Click the Actions menu to Edit or Delete a log entry.
Add fieldwork and supervision hours to the Log to track all hours and requirements needed to maintain and/or acquire RBT Maintenance / BACB Certification.
Note: Supervised Hours and Independent Hours fields are automatically calculated based on existing Data Collection sessions in the system.
- Click the Add Log button.
- Enter General log information.
- Start Time
- End Time
- Duration - automatically calculated when the start and end times are entered.
- RBT Independent Hours - automatically calculated based on existing data collection sessions within the system.
- RBT Supervised Hours - automatically calculated based on existing data collection sessions within the system.
- BCBA Supervised Hours - automatically calculated based on existing data collection sessions within the system.
- Unrestricted Hours - necessary for acquiring BCaBa/BCBA Certification
- RBT Responsible Supervisor
- BCBA Responsible Supervisor
- Experience Notes
- Click the Save button.
- The Supervision Section auto populates.
Supervision sessions from Pinnacle automatically appear in the Supervision section upon saving the information in the General section. The system checks for Data Collection sessions from the same date and time range and automatically displays the correct information in the Supervision section.
Note: the system checks to make sure the Responsible Supervisor chosen has a "Date of Supervision Contract" that falls on or after the date chosen in the General section.
- View supervision associated to information entered in the General section.
- Click the Add Supervision button to manually add supervision sessions for supervisors who do not use Pinnacle.