Display Billing Plan
- Pinnacle customers can pay monthly or yearly for their subscription. The Subscriptions tab now correctly displays the type of billing plan your organization is on (“monthly” or “yearly”).
Collect Data on Oneself
- A number of our customers have requested the functionality for their employees to take self-evaluation data. There is now a “Self” permission in the Data Collection area that will allow users to complete a Data Collection session on themselves.
Export BCBA Trainee Supervision Data
- For Pinnacle users who supervise BCBA Trainees, the “My Supervisees” tab in the Experience area now allows you to export Supervisory Period Summary and Adjusted Fieldwork Hours Report.
Distinguish Between RBT and BCBA Fieldwork Hours
- The Log list page in the Experience area now has columns that denote exactly how many hours from each log qualify for RBT and BCBA requirements.
“(Overall)” Bar in Overview Tab
- The overall requirements for BCBA Trainees are now displayed on the Overview tab for both supervisors and the BCBA trainee. At the end of each supervisory period (calendar month), Pinnacle will calculate how many hours the supervisee completed that qualify toward the overall requirements for the BCBA certification and display them under the “Overall” bar on the Overview tab.