Users have the ability to add single or multiple measurements when building a form.
Access the Forms section from the Pinnacle menu.
The measurement will be used to measure all pinpoints and sections of the form.
- Click the Single Measurement button in the Details section of the new form. The Single Measurement dropdown menu displays to the right of the Measurements buttons.
- All active measurements in user’s account display on dropdown menu.
- Y/N measurement checklist is built into Pinnacle.
- Select the desired measurement.
Users have the ability to select different measurements for the sections of a form. Each measurement calculates the data collected in the section as opposed to one measurement measurement calculating the data for the entire form.
- Click the Multiple Measurements button in the Details section of the new form.
- The Section Measurement dropdown menu displays in the Section & Pinpoints area of the Customize Form section.
- Users can select a different measurement for each section.