Users have the ability to clear the entire form during data collection. All previously collected and entered data on the form for the session will be cleared. This helps prevent unintentional submission of incorrect data.
Access the Data Collection section from the Pinnacle menu.
Clear the Entire Form
- Find the desired form for the session in progress.
- Click the Clear Form button to clear all all collected and entered data. A modal displays to confirm clearing the form is the desired action.
- Click the Clear link.
- Click No to cancel the action.
- The entire form is cleared of all previously collected data: pinpoints, observation text and any pinpoint feedback.
- Pinpoints are no longer gray.
- The pinpoint counter resets to zero.